Saturday, July 3, 2010

Winner of Isabella's blog hop and excuse me while I do my happy dance

It's been a wonderful hop. Thanks to all you who left the very much appreciated comments and took time to wander around our blogs!

The winner of Isabella's image from my blog is MaryAnne/MA54K!

Congratulations, Mary Anne! Make your way to Isabella's Boutique, pick out your image and send your choice to Isabella (isabellassketchbook@gmail.com). Make sure you put Isabella's Challenges Blog Hop Winner into a subject line.

Don't forget that the challenge is open until next Wednesday and it's Anything Goes!

I have another bit of good news as well - I almost dropped my cup of (HOT) latte onto my lap when I read that I was chosen to be part of 7 Kids College Fund DT!!!

It's a huge compliment to be a part of their absolutely amazing DT, there's so much talent there it's basically bursting at seams!

And if you see something yummy you've GOT to have at 7 Kids College Fund shop, I'd really appreciate if you shopped through me, I'd love to earn some brownie points! lol

Now, that's it from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with quite experimental card. You're either going to love it or hate it. I'm not sure yet which option I'll go for myself.

Big hugs


11 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Oh sweetie.. this is so cool!
Huge CONGRATS, hunny!
But it's because you're simply the BEST!!! I'm not surprised all manufacturers want you to be on their team :) They are soooo lucky to have you!!!!
Way to go girl!
{{big hugs}} Sylvia

Stef H said...

congrats to the winner!

i KNOW we'll love tomorrow's card!!!! most definitely!

have a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, hon! You deserve it. Hugs!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Woohoo, you go girl! You are AMAZING!!! A huge congrats, again!!

cnelson said...

HUGE Congrats Annika!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to you! I love your work and look forward to seeing more of your creations.



P.S. The "through me" link doesn't seem to be working right.

Netty said...

Congratulations Annika, and look forward to seeing what you create. Annette x

Mina said...

wow huge congrats Annika, you deserve it...this week the crafting world next week the universe lol
Mina xxx

Renkata said...

ohhh I can imagine you doing the happy dance :)))
hihihi
Congrats dear!

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats on your new DT! How fun! Watch out for Mary...just kidding! You will love her!

Liz Corrigan said...

Oh wow congrats on your DT post. It is definitely well deserved, you make the most amazing cards. Rosie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails