Friday, July 2, 2010

Stampin' For The Weekend - Sketch and Christmas in July

It's Christmas In July at Stampin' For The Weekend challenge this Friday - and we also have a great sketch to follow.

Our kind sponsor for this week is Simon Says Stamp.

Here is my little winter-wonderland creation:






The feeling of careless joy oozing from that little skater by Phindy always makes me smile. :)





Colouring is done with Copics and then I added sparkle with 3 different shades of fine glitter. Sparkle-yyy. Luvs it.





The papers are from DCWV Linen Closet stack, combined with fluffy glitter, frilly ribbon from my stash and snowflakes I found floating around in my "Christmas box". The sentiment is from (sadly now closing) Elzybells. I stamped it with white pigment ink and embossed with fine white embossing powder.




COPICS:
Face: E53/02/51/50
Skates: E47/37/35/53
Hair:E49/29/37/35/33/41
Legginses, ear muffs, jumper: C8/7/5/3/1/00, 0
Skirt, scarf, Gloves: BG18/15/13/11/000
"Glow": B02/01/00/0000, 0

Please check out the lovely work of the rest of the DT and get your supplies out ... any card off our pre-Christmas desperation induced production line is a total bonus!!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Ho's Challenge - Photo inspiration
Stampavie and more - sparkling
Quirky Crafts - Ribbons
ABC - Xtra Dimension
Lexis Creations - layers & 3D
A Pocket Full Of Posies - One for The Girls

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!!
Hugs


18 comments:

Julie said...

You never fail to amaze and wow me.speachless,speachless!!!

Sylvia Blum said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*thud*
....
....
....
sorry.. once again I don't have enough superlatives for this...

it's so amazing, adorable, gorgeous, wonderful (and so on) *WOWWWW*

{big hugs} Sylvia

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. It's stunning:)

Manuela said...

Really fabulous card! I adore everything on it. And such a great coloring. A++++! :))

Hugs,
Manuela

slbt17 said...

wonderful!
Sandra

Dorcas said...

You do beautiful work. I love the shine you put in the girls hair and the background is very fairy tale-ish. Love it!

Marlene said...

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from off the floor again.

This one is going right into my favorite bookmarks folder. WOW. WOW. and WOW.

Joanne Stott said...

Well Annika, yet another stunning card... I really don't know how you manage to create so many fab cards in such a short space of time. Blimey i find it hard enough creating 3 a week!!! lol. Love phindy's images by the way - going to have to get meself some. Anyway hope you have an excellent weekend.

Hugs x

Joanne (Craftie Mummy)

Tracey said...

Hi Annika, this is a stunning card. That gorgeous image is coloured in perfectly & I love all the details & the sparkle!

Have a great weekend :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Netty said...

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT. Annette x

Spyder said...

This is just simply gorgeous! Love the image and the snow flakes are really pretty! Thank you for joining Quirky craft's 'Ribbon' challenge this fortnight, hope to see you next time too!
(Lyn)

Chelsea said...

Oh My Annika,
How gorgeous is this card.
Your coloring so beautiful.
Beautiful ribbons and paper.
Have a great weekend,
Luv,
Chelsea

sgc said...

Annika--what a beautiful card! Your coloring is spectacular. Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Hos.

Cheryl said...

How did I miss this one? Your card is breath taking. She looks so joyous. You are right, she makes me smile too.

Anne H. said...

WOW - this card is stunning, Annika!
I just love visitting your blog.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Hugs, Anne :)

Autumn said...

Sooo pretty! Love that image! Don't think I can pick out just one thing, it's fab all around! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Annika, this card is great. Love the colors and the papers. The image and your coloring is stunning, I so love it.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs:-)

Timi said...

How pretty is this! Lovely colours and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us in Pocket full of Poises Challenge #1. Timixx

Related Posts with Thumbnails