Friday, July 16, 2010

Stamp Something - digi day

This is my second post today, please scroll down for Stampin' For The Weekend challenge!!!

We are going digital at Stamp Something, what an easy and fun challenge. Sassy Studios kindly let me choose an image to use and let me tell you, it was fun.

Meet the Mad Hatter:

I coloured it in Copic Markers but was soooo sleepy at the time. It shows. And I forgot to write down colours. Sorry.

I made those big lollipop flowers and leaves from mulberry paper, totally fun. A bit of tearing, loads of Shimmerz and some Dew Drops. They kinda make the card, I just had to sit back, lol.

The sentiment is from The Cornish Heritage Farms, which is now closing down. Pity, they had some cool stuff. And the wide satin aubergine ribbon is from my stash.

SUPPLIES:
IMAGE: Sassy Studios
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers, Sakura Glaze pens
Paper: Prima, Neenah card for image
Accessories: ribbon, mulberry paper, Shimmerz, Dew Drops
Tools: ATG adhesive gun, glue gel, Purple Cow guillotine, Martha Stewart scoring board

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Double Dutch - Movie Madness (Alice in Wonderland)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer Days
Crazy Challenge - It's hip to be square
Papertake Weekly - In the garden
Stampavie and more - anything goes

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!
Hugs


15 comments:

Erin... said...

WOW this is fabulous!! Your coloring is amazing and I love the clouds!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Love it!!

Crystal said...

WOW This is AWESOME Annika!!!! What a fun fun image......and your coloring and deets look amazing gf!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

The coloring on this is stunning. Seriously.

Renkata said...

wowozaaa
that is some chic card. Great layout and details.

Unknown said...

Wow, Annika, what a lovely card. You did a wonderful job with coloring!

Hugs,
Renata

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Annika ! I think your shading is stunning, as usual. Love the funky look ! Sue C x

Viv said...

OMG I LOVE this! Those flowers are sooooo cute! Gonna have to try this! What a fun image too, nothing wrong with your colouring hun! Viv xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Annika -fabulously funky image, and your colouring is amazing! Love the hand-made flowers, and that sentiment just made me LOL!!
Brilliant!
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Tracey Feeger said...

Annika what an amazing creation. I love this stamp and have on many occasions went to buy it but really don't think I could make it look anything like this. Wonderful inspiration.
mwah
Trace

Sue from Oregon said...

I'll be right there!!!

Archies Mum said...

Love the mad hatter image you've used, she is brilliant, and love the colours you've chosen for her. x

Nana said...

Fabulous card! Love the papers, the image is wonderful and the handmade flowers are stunning!Thank you for joining us at the "Crazy challenge" this week! Hope to see you again.
hugs Nana

Anonymous said...

You always have the best cards and the best stamp images!!! Love this one, she is so hot!

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi are the flowers made with the iron fuzzy fibers, great colours love bluebell x.

Related Posts with Thumbnails