Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sharing is caring :)

Stampavie has two shockingly cute Christmas collections out and 7Kids College fund has them on preorder HERE for a very nice price. I am in love with all of the designs but ESPECIALLY these cute deer. Can't WAIT my crafting embargo to lift!!! I am so in love with Penny Johnson stamps, even applied for Stampavie DT but didn't make it. :( Maybe if I keep practicing and working hard I might be lucky next time - one can dream, right?!

At least I can look forward seeing them on other people's cards. Sigh.




Speaking about really cool stuff - have you SEEN new Tim Holtz alterations dies and embossing folders??? He has totally nailed it again - and once again there's some REALLY cool deer there. It seems I'm absolutely mad about deer this year. Is it a sign of something??? Like, should I eat more broccoli or carrots or what???





Happy thoughts your way!
Hugs



8 comments:

Renkata said...

ohhh Anika your projects are so creative, that I am sure every one DT will be happy to have you.

Kimberly S said...

Awww...the deer are adorable, and I'm a fan of Penny Johnson images as well! I am really surprised that Stampavie didn't jump on the opportunity to have you on the DT this time, because your work is amazing. You should definitely try again, until you make that dream a reality. :)

Would you believe, the only thing I have by Tim Holtz is distress inks and a few small tools. :(

Dianne said...

The deer are really cute. I don't know what Stampavie could have been thinking - they missed out on not putting you on their DT. Your work is fabulous.

I don't have Tim Holtz dies. I have the Wizard and Cuttlebug so I think I will order some of his dies and try them out. He has alot of cool edge dies.

Have a wonderful day !!

Dianne

Di said...

Yes these deer are the cutest just love them and Hate the artist!!lol! ho hum never mind hey! Dont know why you didnt make the DT keep trying they must have missed you.

Hugs Di xxx

Debbie Schneider said...

Hello Annika - you are so bad - you sent me straight to 7 Kids College Fund to look at the new Penny Johnson stamps and I couldn't help myself and purchased probably more than I really do need!! They are absolutely adorable - by the way I think you will be a designer for Stampavie one day - I am shocked you were not choosen!! Your work is amazing!!

Liz Corrigan said...

Annika, sorry I have not been along to your blog to see your wonderful creations. I think all your cards are worthy of any design team. Off on hols tomorrow so hoping to get back to my blogging when I get back. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have left at my blog. Hugs Rosie x

Marlene said...

WHAT?!!!! You applied for a DT and didn't get on!?! Their loss!!!!! BIG TIME. :)

Vanja said...

Thanks for the info, I really love Stampavie. :)
Hugs, Vanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails