Friday, August 6, 2010

Stamp Something - Photo inspiration

This is my second post today, please scroll down for Stampin' For The Weekend challenge DT card.

We are showing you a gorgeous photo this time at Stamp Something and asking to seek the inspiration from it for your project. Our generous sponsor is Paper Jewels shop this week.

I picked up the bright colours and a happy feel of the photo.



I used one of my cute Bildmalarna Mimosas, I just adore her careless happy stroll and hearts in the basket.



She was coloured with Copics and accented with Sakura Glaze pen (eyes). I left the card mostly plain because the busy layout and papers were doing the job already. I felt if I added much more it would just look gaudy and overdone.



Copic Markers:
Skin: E13/53/51/50, R01/02
Shoes, basket: E79/77/74/71/70
Dress: RV99/95/93/91
Ribbons, hearts: RV99/95/93/91, Y23
Apron, Hat: Y38/17/15/13/11/28
hair:E18/15/13, Y32
Ground, green background: W7/5/3/1/00, E33/35/51, YG09/25/13/03/11/21/0000

SUPPLIES:
IMAGE:  Bildmalarna
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers Inkssentials white gel pen
Paper: SEI, bazzill card stock, Neenah card for image
Accessories: erm - paperclippy-thingies?,    flat back crystals
Tools: ATG adhesive gun,  paper piercer, glue gel, Purple Cow guillotine, Martha Stewart Punch, Martha Stewart scoring board


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - sketch
Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenge - Punches (runs through August 15th)
Incy Wincy Designs - Summer Fun
ABC Challenge Blog - A is for August
Cute Card Thursday - Whateva


Thanks for looking and happy crafting!
Hugs



30 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Again, you exceled yourself, Annika! *wow wow wow*.. Gorgeous card with wonderful bright and cheerful colours and your colouring is to die for *sigh*
{big hugs}
Sylvia
PS: Hope everything went fine yesterday?!!!

Chris said...

Another beauty to come and admire Annika and WOW such fantastic colouring! I love your coloured background it's so pretty and the harmony of colours is superb. I think you're the one with the super strength, two posts today LOL and I only have X-ray vision 'cos I wear glasses :D. Thanks for your lovely comment, you always make me smile. Have a great weekend sweetie, hugs, Chris xx

Crystal said...

Oh my word Annika is this ever soooo fabulous, what a sweet image colored to perfection and I LOVE LOVE that darling image and how you colored her up!!! gorgeous work!!

Erin... said...

This is gorgeous Annika!!! Love the papers and the image just looks amazing!!!!! love it!

Kathy Czygan said...

You are an awesome crafter Annika! I can't say enough about your coloring and design. When I grow up I want to color like Annika! It's beautiful!

Creatieve handgemaakte kaarten said...

Aaah what cute!!

Hugs Ida

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this week at Incy Wincy.xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Your cards are always so cheerful and it's a joy to visit your blog Annika. Love love love your gorgeous colouring, and the vibrant papers and gems!!
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxxx
PS: Have a great weekend!

Netty said...

Brillioso Annika yet again...how do you do it, a masterpiece every time. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Anonymous said...

Oh Annika welch Farben, eine wunderschöne Karte und das Motiv so schön coloriert.
Ein schönes Wochenende
Hugs Karla

Lynne said...

Beautiful, Beautiful card!!! Your colouring, as always is so gorgeous - I have had my promarkers for a long time but the more I see your images I'm thinking "Copics for Christmas" :o) xx Lynne xx

Marlene said...

BEAUTIFUL, bright, cheery card! I can't even think of any more adjectives to describe your perfect coloring. It's just TOO PERFECT! LOVE IT!

Jill said...

wow Annika a stunning card, love the DP and your amazing colouring thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Hi there hon! This is so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful & bright card Annika, really pretty, loving your vibrant colours too!

Big hugs Jo xxx

Patti P. said...

What a beautiful card. Loving the LO and your mix of papers is fabulous. I enjoy looking at your creations. Thanks fo sharing your talent.

Tracey Feeger said...

This card has a life of it's own. I swear it screamed out at me in my dashboard. Gorgeous. Stunning. Amazing. Your colouring is perfect. The colours are fabulous. Great inspiration.
mwah
Trace

Deb said...

beautiful! I love the adorable image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Stef H said...

oh i'm soooooooooo glad you did that closeup. i actually got to stare and drool over it. gosh! your coloring is gorgeous!!!

love how bright and happy this card is!

hugs :)

mycardz said...

Wow!! Annika, this is just stunning! Your coloring and choice of colors on this one is right on, so beautiful! I've been nagging Tab to get this images for 7Kids, I think you should too! lol Gorgeous card. Hope things are going a little better for you. Take care sweetie! hugz, Mary

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Annika :-) The image is adorable and I love the papers and colours you used ,,, gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Dee G said...

Your cards are just so inspiring, so god damn amazing. I just so love your colouring.
What a superb card.
Hugs Dee xx

CraftyC said...

Wow, she's gorgeous. Love your colouring, do you use the blender pen? Beautiful colours and a fabulous card!
Clairex

Eiglas said...

What a gorgeous card Annika!
The colours are splendiferous!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at CraftyCardmakers this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Card Annika,love the zingy colours,Hugs Debbie x

Suzi Mac said...

Another outstandingly beautiful creation Annika, your colouring amazes me, I could look at it for hours hun.
Gorgeous layout and DP's too.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anne said...

Wow what amazing colouring, you are the offical rock star of crafting blogdom Annika! Gorgeous, gorgeous card.

Hope your son's feeling better
Hugs
Anne

Unknown said...

Hi Annika,

This is one cute and bright card!

Hugs,
Renata

Tracey said...

Another stunner Annika, I love the bright colours :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What fun and bright colors. I just love your coloring. I'm so glad you give a close up shot. I always sit and study it. LOL :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails