Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Isabella's Challenge - Sketch

This week at Isabella's Challenges we have a cute sketch to follow.

I used a lovely little girl from Isabella's shop and tried my hand at more pastel colouring than I usually sport on my cards.


The papers are from Wild Rose Studio Polka Dot pad, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Papirloftet. I used some Flower Soft for centers. The ribbon is from my stash.

The sewing was done by hand and I stuck some Card Candy into the corners to finish off the card. The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms.


Copic colours used:
Skin: E35, E53, E51, E50
Hair: E49, E29, E44, E17
Flower pot: E15, E08, E97
Dress & Socks: YG25, YG23, YG21, YG0000
Apron & Trims: R85, R83, R81, R0000
Sky:B93,, B41, B0000
Shadows: C8, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00

If you have a moment, please check out the gorgeous work of rest of our DT.

I would like to enter that card into following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Pleats
Aly's - Sewing
Creative Inspirations - Sewing
Stempel Magie - Flowers
Alphabet Challenge - Flowers
Charisma Cards - Flowers
Corrosive Challenge - Die-cuts
Stamp Something - Digi


Thanks for looking and happy crafting!
Hugs


18 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW I LOVE LOVE those flowers and your gorgeous ribbon treatment!!! This is such a wonderful creation and that image and your color combo is BEAUTIFUL!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is such a lovely soft and gentle card, Annika. I love how you mirrored the dots on her dress with your DP. Beautiful work with the flowers too - that's one thing I just can't seem to master. And your hand stitching is fab - I can't imagine how long it takes you to do that, but it is gorgeous!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love the image!
Clairexx

Marlene said...

Another absolutely jaw-dropping fabulous creation from you!!!! I tell ya, my "favorites" bookmarks are loaded with your stuff!!!

Netty said...

Annika, brilliant sketch, brilliant card... you are Miss Brilliance. Love the ribbon folding, so effective it gives great texture. Annette x

Viv said...

Beautiful as always Annika! That ribbon is to die for! Love that punched border, your colouring, the papers....sigh...you give lessons? Viv xx

Julie said...

Oohh Annika,you've done it again,absolutely scrummie dooo daahh! Love the image,that's probably cos you've coloured it so beautifully!xxx

Jane Wetzel said...

just so precious...love it!

Lori said...

Annika I'm in awe of your masterpieces OMG!

Jennifer Scull said...

Annika, another beauty as always!!! I love everything about it!!!

Faye said...

This is such a soft, beautiful card, gorgeous. x

Mina said...

ooooooohhhhhh I like this image...now I will have to go look at them and its your fault this time lol...stunning card Annika, perfect feel for the image
Mina xxx

Liz Corrigan said...

Annika this is just stunning. Wow those pleats are lovely and your hand stitching amazing. Rosie x

Ann English said...

How beautiful! I do love this image! Your card is GORGEOUS-soft, sweet, and feminine

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card, fab image and lovely colouring. Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

The Wired Angel said...

Beautifully done Annika.. I love the colors you chose and your coloring is fabulous. Hugs, Peggy x

Anonymous said...

OMG, look at this one! Beauty!

Anonymous said...

oh, this is lovely - thank you for joining us at the alphabet challenge. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails