Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vintage do

This is an example of what happens when I get happily carried away and am not quite sure when to stop. I just felt like doing a bit of vintage, forgetting that there is a reason why I don't do it too often. It just never comes out quite right.


I used a Bildmalarna stamp (love their cute girls) and paper from Websters Pages. Image was coloured with Prismacolour pencils, then accentuated with some Stickles and clear glaze.

All the papers and cardstock were distressed with either TH crackle paint or white pearlescent acrylic paint.


Big leaves are a Sizzix die, smaller ones EK Success punch. All the flowers and leaves are sprayed with Glimmer Mist and smothered with Stickles.


I covered the bird on patterned paper with Crackle Accents to add some interest to the bottom of the card, it was becoming VERY top-heavy. lol
All the trims and ribbons are from my stash, really don't remember where I got them. Sentiment is from Elzybells.

I also used HOTP Stamped Stitches acrylic stamps.

I would like to enter into following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Dimensions
Simon Says Challenge - It's So Distressing
Stamptacular Sunday - Flower Power

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

Hugs
Annika


3 comments:

Paula said...

Love the dp you've used here...love the lots of everything! Great take on this weeks challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Carolyn said...

Absolutely stunning. I think you quite mastered vintage in my eyes. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Annika, beautiful image and fab details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts with Thumbnails