Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whimsy Sneak Peek - day 4


Today is the last day of Whimsy previews and all the new rubber stamps will be available tomorrow. And of course there will be a blog hop with loads of cool prizes!

I am showing a card with image from Meljens called Mailed With Love.

I am REALLY unhappy with this card - just didn't come together the way I wanted to at all. Which is a real pity since I actually am pretty happy with the colouring on the image. It looks better irl - the photos ain't great either...

Thank you so much for visiting and happy crafting!
Hugs


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Annika, I LOVE the colouring on your card. Did you use that watercolour stuff again?? I will definitely try it myself. I've just tried colouring on Kraft paper for the first time. It takes a little getting used to not using the Sansodor and blending just with the pencils, but I quite like the result. Maybe I'll try some watercolours on it too. Hugs, Frea

Иришка-Лав said...

Ух ты какая прелесть!! Очень оригинальная работа, и такая сочная!!!!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

You are not happy with this Annika? It is great! I love the color combo and the stamps on the bottom! The big juicy bow is great too!

Amy Johnson said...

It's reassuring to me to hear that even you are unhappy with one of your cards. We are all perfectionists. I thing it's gorgeous. I love how you overturned the corners of the ticket sentiments and I really like the clouds and how you colored the grass.

Dana said...

Well, I love it! Love the grasses you added and the mailbox is just colored so cute! Love the way you curled up the stamps too!
Hugs~
Dana

heidy said...

Gorgeous as always Annika
Hugs Heidy

Lau W said...

Oh i love the colouring Annika, your card is just beautiful !
xxx

SannaS said...

your card is absolutely gorgeous!! beautifully colored lovely image!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Davi said...

I love this one and your coloring of the mailbox is stunning! Those little stamps are the most wonderful little things I love them :)

EmbossingQueen said...

Don't be so down on yourself! I would love to have one of my cards be as good as one of yours that you are "unhappy" with. You do such a great job and I really admire your colouring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails