Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Quixotic Paperie!

Today is an exciting day!  Why?  It marks the 2nd Anniversary for Quixotic Paperie

2 years ago on 1st June 2009, Elaine (Quixotic Cards) took the leap and opened an online craft store selling a small selection of crafty stash.  Now, the store features stamps from favourite companies around the world, lots of pretty papers and embellishments and other papercrafting favourites. 

To celebrate this year, we have a month filled with fun!  Stick with us as we show off projects featuring products from around the store, bring you tutorials and tips, and throw the spotlight on some of the awesome stamp companies in stock at Quixotic Paperie!  There will be prizes along the way (and a big one at the end of the month), so you won't want to miss a thing!

To get the ball rolling, this week there is a birthday special offer at Quixotic Paperie:

1st June to 8th June 2011
10% Off Throughout The Store!
(This does not stack with existing sale offers or discount coupons, and does not include Gift Certificates.)

Plus, the Design Team are all showing off their favourite creations from their time so far with Quixotic Paperie

Pay a visit to the rest of the team to see a round up of their favourite makes.

* ANNIKA * ELAINE * JUDY *
 * KIM C * KIM D * MARY * ROWENA *
But first, here are a few of my personal favourites!
Isn't that a CUTE image!! She is called Blowing Kisses and she's from Elisabeth Bell line of SCACD stamps
This is one of my favorite cards from this year - I love Cordelia The Mermaid and all the laser cut chipboard from Make It Crafty.
Looking at this card I really wish I would get my act together and make more interesting folds! Plus the Biker Girl is an absolutely gorgeous stamp!
.All the sentiments and postcard stamp on this card are from Whimsy sentiments and I absolutely love the result - one of my favorite cards EVER! I used digital version of Lacie With Ice Cream but she's also available as a rubber stamp from Quixotic!

Thank you so much for visiting and happy crafting!!
Hugs


17 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Annika, all so gorgeous honey! I just luuurve your style!

Julie said...

Hi,Annika,just love your collection of cards,the mermaid was a big favourite of mine when you posted it a while back. Keep up your' amazing work,Julie.x

Shazza said...

just fabulou!!!!!!!!!
x

heidy said...

Hi Annika,you know love your cards!
They're all amazing!
Hugs Heidy

Lou Mac said...

I just love EVERYTHING Elaine stocks at QP! Such high quality products which really make a difference to the end product us crafters can achieve.

Your cards are just gorgeous. I love the sepia tones of the Biker Girl and the layout and colouring on the card using the Elisabeth Bell stamp! Adorable.

Thank you for sharing these delicious creations - a feast for the eyes!

xo Lou Mac.

Dana said...

I love them all! I love that even when the style of the card changes somewhat I can still see "you" shining through.. it's got to be that one of a kind coloring! Thanks so much for sharing them : )

Lau W said...

WOw ! Fantastic cards, supeeerb !
xxx

Davi said...

Some of your wonderful creations for sure and the Mermaid has to be my all time fav!

arjette said...

Woowww they are all gorgeous!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

Tine said...

Hi Annika. How did you manage to pick out your favourite cards? Must have been so difficult - all yours are gorgeous! Glad to be working alongside you at KK.
Tine :)

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Gorgeous Annika! Can't pick a favorite out of them. All very different yet fantastic! They all have so many elements to them! And of course great coloring too!

Anonymous said...

Just love your card creations, always fun, colorful and inspiring.

Hugs, Lori m

Amy Johnson said...

Such fabulous cards! I love them all! I could never even attempt to pick out a favorite of one of your amazing cards!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What gorgeous cards Annika!! I love them all!! My fave is the first image though. Darling!! Gorgeous coloring and designs my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW- these are all gorgeous- each and every one of them!!! I really love the way you combine elements. STUNNING.

Crystal said...

WOOWEEEE these are FABULOUS GF!!! LOVE each one!!!! Hope all is well sweetie!!

Julie said...

Such gorgeous cards, but the last one is just absolutely stunning! I'm not surprised it's one of your favourites.
Julie W x

Related Posts with Thumbnails