Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No card still but great news - custom stamps available from Whimsy!!

I have been busy with my little guys birthday - apparently hitting four equals major celebrations and two different parties - one for friends and one for relatives. Sigh.

I have baked two different birthday cakes - one fresh cream and strawberries and one double chocolate with chocolate ganache icing, gazillion of cupcakes and other bits. The house has been scrubbed and re-scrubbed. Sugar-induced tantrums and fights survived.

I'm beat, lol.

And I need to finish couple of tricky commissions due on Friday and also my challenge cards.

Next week is my daughters birthday! Yay...

Now for the good news bit - today is the first day you can order YOUR  OWN CUSTOM RUBBER STAMPS from of Whimsy Stamps !!

There's loads of different designs available, you can customize wording AND font and I think the prices are very friendly.

Here's mine - gonna be stalking my mailbox for it now very soon!!!!

You can get all the information about ordering HERE!

Happy shopping, lol!
Hugs


6 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

I need one of these so bad! Thanks for the info sweetie!

Kimberly S said...

Oh goodness Annika, you must be looking for a nap right about now! All of that cake sounds yummy, and I'm sure he's enjoying every bite of it! lol

Cheryl said...

I'll be right over for some of that wonderful sounding cake! ;)

Archies Mum said...

Sounds like you've had a hectic time, and a house full of children (please excuse the shudder). You must be shattered. Thanks for the Whimsy tip off, I've just bought myself one. Can't wait to see what it will look like :) x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I sure hope you are having a great time celebrating with your son Annika!! How sweet!!
hugs,
Chris

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Bless your heart...glad you survived. Our sons are very close in age - mine will be 4 in January. He's requested Monster Trucks for his birthday theme!! (Lord help me!!)

I think I need one of those custom stamps from Whimsy!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails