Monday, July 4, 2011

Tutorial - colouring blonde hair with Prismacolor pencils on kraft card

I don't have a card for you today since I haven't got to the crafts room much last week. Hubby has been overseas working for a while and that single mother business is quite a challenge. Those of you who manage to do it on permanent basis - I am SERIOUSLY in awe of you!

Here is my next video for colouring with Prismacolor pencils on kraft card. This is for coloring blonde hair.

Colours I have used: Cream, Jasmine, Goldenrod, Mineral Orange, Brown Sienna, Dark Umber, White.

Hope it's of any use to you.
Thanks for watching!


10 comments:

Karyn S said...

wow, this is such a useful video. I've only used my Prismas with blending solution (a bit like warercolouring I suppose) - now I'm going to try just blending with more colours like you have demonstrated. thanks so much!!

Deonna B said...

Annika,
I love your tutorials. Your a great teacher. I wish that i had the ability to figure out my colors lik you do. Thank you for sharing.

stephanne said...

Holy canoli!!! I love this!!!! I sure do love layering colours, but to see how you added in the white, wow, that sets it off fabulously!! Thanks Annika!!! I now feel brave enough to try again with kraft card!!
hugs, stephanne

tiggertastic said...

Hi hunny i have always wondered how you do your colouring. amazing work :smile:

Well done on being part of the Kenny K Team

Would you mind updating your blog list in your Design team Tab so you have the current team members now listed. Many thanks

Hope you enjoy the first challenge and blog hop

Sarah xx

Unknown said...

What a great tutorial... Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tutorial, being a single Mom, gosh I'm just so happy to be in the granny stages of my life now. :) Hugs, Lori m

Breath.......relax........breath....!
Sorry I couldn't resist.

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED YEAH!!!!

Ok i'm off t see the video thanks Nicks((muah))

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Yea! Can't wait to watch this one and try it out. Loved the others and got lots of tips. ;D

Shirley N said...

Amazing videos Annika, I learned so much from you. You're an excellent teacher, TFS!

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic video! tfs

Related Posts with Thumbnails