Friday, July 22, 2011

Stamp Something - Favorite Embellishments

The challenge at Stamp Something is Favorite embellishemnts this week and the sponsor is Sugar Nellie. It was actually surprisingly tricky for me cause I couldn't stop adding my favorite bits and bobs to the card.
The paper is from Prima Madeline pad. I guess you alreaady spotted one of my great addictions - Make It Crafty laser cut chipboard. In addition to that there's some jewellery findings, cute resin flowers, double layer of lace and flat back gems.Yup, I DID go to town, lol
The image was coloured with Polychromos Art Grip pencils on kraft card. It's one of the older Gorjuss Girls and I absolutely adore her - although this was the first time she saw ink - too many stamps, too little time...
Thank you so much for popping by!
Hugs


14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is beautiful. I love all the bits & bobs.

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! Great colouring and all the embellishments are fantastic!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Christina C. said...

This is gorgeous, Annika! Your coloring is spectacular and the design is simply stunning!

Craftdee said...

This is so beautiful: I love all those little "favourite things" on it. I especially love the image being coloured on Kraft, perfect! TFS, Dee

Becky said...

This is gorgeous. Beautiful coloring and wonderful details.

Carisa said...

Just in awe as always Niks!!! LOVE your style, coloring, everything!!

Lou Mac said...

Wow oh WOW!!

LOVE the colouring on kraft and those resin flowers have made me drool!! LOVE it!

xo

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beautiful, it makes me think of an antique fairytale. Beautiful details!

Merry said...

Oh, your colouring is just amazing and I love all the embellishments you have added to the this wonderful card. Especially, those little yellow roses.

Carissa said...

Wow, your image is so beautifully coloured. Love all of the embellies too. Carissa :)

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So pretty Annika! I love all the gorgeous embellishments you use on your cards! Love your coloring too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Annika :-) I was just popping by to keep in touch, this card isn't on the challenge blog so I didn't know it was here :-)
My card wasn't there either so I added it myself ,, maybe you could add yours too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card! I love how you stamp on Kraft! I always forget to think of that.

Kim said...

She is so darling..LOVE how you colored on kraft..that's gorgeous!!! And those little yellow flowers are so pretty...what are they (brand) and where ever did you find them? Love them and your whole card!

Hugs~ Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails