Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What a sweet weekend it was!

First my work was featured on Inspirational blog. Thank you Marcea for contacting me and writing such a lovely post about my cards! It really gave me a great boost!

It also presented me with discovery of your lovely blog full of most delicious cards, I enjoyed myself there immensely!

And then I received THAT from Vicky:
I just can't believe it and have been grinning like big fat Cheshire cat! I LOVE Vicky's cards and that makes the award even more meaningful. Thank you Vicky, you made me happy big time!

The only reason I wont name 10 favorites is that it would take me days and days to make a list of only 10 talented crafters ... I'm indecisive like that! :D

Thanks for a happy weekend!

Annika


2 comments:

Vicki said...

wooooo hoooo!! way to go Annika, congratulations on having your cards and blog featured on Inspirational, I must say though that I'm not in the least bit surprised as your creations are absolutely stunning, keep up the fab work ((((hugs)))

Your more than welcome for the award luvly, you truly deserve it and thank you for the kind words.

Hey, guess what arrived this morning......paper doylies....so huge thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I ordered them from E-bay at the weekend and they arrived today, can't wait to have a lil play with them now. xx vicki xx

Marcea said...

Hi sweetie, so glad you have been boosted, lol - you more than deserved your feature!!!!
Hope you have a fab week hun. Oooh, congrats on the award!
-x-

Related Posts with Thumbnails