Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here ducky-ducky-ducky...

Oh, the day I discovered Whiff Of Joy website - I won't say here that I heard angels singing but it was pretty darn close!

WOJ challenges are always gorgeous as well, even if I don't plan to take part I sneak to their blog every week to ogle at DT work.

This time Katharina's sketch was way to tempting to resist :D Of course I was reaching for beloved angels or Charlotte at first but then decided different and used one of the gorgeous whimsical Party Animals images. Sooo cute AND fun!


Making Memories Flower Patch papers fitted in with my theme perfectly - love that stack. My only complaint is that it's gummed too heavily, it's hard to get pahes out without ripping them. Anyone else has that problem?

Rest of materials used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Bling, Core'dinations, Papermill
PP: Making Memories
Stamps: Whiff of Joy
Image coloured with Prismacolour pencils and Sansodor
Ribbon: Poppicrafts and stash
Nestabilities circles
Flowers: Prima
Brads: ummm, my stash, don't remember the brand
Martha Stewart Border punch

Happy Easter and thanks for looking!

Annika


8 comments:

Malin a.k.a. Boop said...

Great card! Love the spring-colors on the papers. Great stamp too! tfs!

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous the papers are fab and I love how you have coloured your image. Great blog I will be back! Sue :o)

Sylvia Blum said...

Gorgeous card! Love your colouring - it's fab!!!
{love} Sylvia

Kamilla said...

Lovely card u made!!
Love the coulors and the couloring!!
Hugs from Sweden

Anonymous said...

talk about pretty inside and out this is fantastic

stampinfrog said...

Annika, this is so gorgeous inside and outside. Fabulous coloring and I love the WOJ challenges. This is a fantastic sketch!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Anonymous said...

a fabulous job with the sketch Annika, brilliant card, hugs Rachxx

Helena said...

This is such a beautiful card.

xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails