Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This is as autumnal as I can get..

Hello Whimsy fans! On Sunday, Whimsy Stamps announced that we will now be releasing Sylvia Zet's adorable wee collection exclusively in Whimsy rubber! How exciting! This month Whimsy Stamps will be releasing six Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps rubber stamps on 5 October: Autumn Happiness ~ Rose's Bike Ride ~ Silver Fairy ~ Sweet Blossom ~ Wee Suzi ~ Winter Fairy. The Whimsy Stamps DT have been sharing some fabulous sneak peeks of these darling stamps in the lead up to their release tomorrow (Wednesday 5 October). We will be holding a fantastic BLOG HOP tomorrow to celebrate the new release, so be sure to join the fun at 12.00PM (EST) as we will be giving away the entire release to one lucky hopper as well as having a few secret prize draws scattered throughout the hop.

And here is my take on Autumn Happiness - plenty of mucking with watercolours for sure!! I have to say my hubby loved the coloured-up image so I don't really know if I should be real happy or slightly alarmed, lol.

I love those papers though - they are from Authentique Halloween pad and I think I might get addicted to that line of papers as well. Do NOT tell my hubby!! 

To take a peek at today's amazing sneak peek projects, please visit the DT listed below...
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back tomorrow for our fabulous new release blog hop!
Hugs!


10 comments:

Christina C. said...

Adorable card, Annika! Can't wait to buy those sweet stamps!

Ms. Jen said...

I'm LOVING that watercolor background! The card is super delish! Have a great day sweetie!

Hugs - Ms. Jen

Cor* said...

I love your mucking effect! What a great scene! Truly a fantastic fall creation. Great paper & lovely ribbon treatment!

Unknown said...

HI Annika, I would have to agree with your hubby; love the colouring. Sure hope your little dragon doesn't splurt any fire, with all those dry leaves that should pose a slight fire hazard LOL!! Hugs, Frea

Janiel/ janny said...

oh boy this is a stunner!!!!! Very very adorable!!!!
coloring is die for..
hugs, Janiel

Crafty Loops said...

Wow, Wow, wow I love this card. He's so cute. I love how you have made the flower leaves look like flames... thats very creative and clever. Lee x

June Nelson said...

This is fantastic the colouring is amazing. I love the wee stamps too. Have anice day huggies June xxxx

Marimer said...

Preciosa, es un gran trabajo muy eleborado y el colorido genial.
Enhorauena.
Besitos.

Loris Glassworks said...

Love it!

Tracy Valure said...

Love how your background came out on this! SO pretty! I have to agree with hubby on this. I think that little guy is colored beautifully!

Hugs,
Tracy Valure

Related Posts with Thumbnails