Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How about an oldie?

This is not a recent card. I just happened to find a photos of my anniversary card to my hubby and put them up.

The most interesting thing about that card is that it's made in my "transition" period - meaning I had gradually started buying Copics after using Promarkers. The colouring is done with combination of both. I think I only had grey, skintones and some browns from Copics back then. Knowing that you can catch out easily how much I preferred Copics to Promarkers - pretty much the only other colour I used was green! :D


It was done several months ago so I don't really remember exactly what materials I used. The image is from fabulous Mo though and I framed the image with Inkadinkado flourish border stamps. Theres also some twine and velvet ric-rac involved. A lot of dimensional glaze and 3D pearlized paint. Really don't remember where those papers came from.

It's quite big card (A5) and stood on top of his chest of drawers for a while - until it was replaced with next card I made for him. :D

Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Annika


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails