Friday, May 15, 2009

A found image - no challenge whatsoever, gasp

Going through the pile of scraps on my table (messy-messy-messy!) I came upon a coloured in ages ago. It was right after I had bought my first cute stamps and Promarkers so essentially I had been practicing both stamping AND colouring. I also found a stitched base panel for 6x6 card, also one of those practicing moments

Both looked quite clumsy and I would probably make quite a bit better job of those nowadays but I decided to put them onto a card nevertheless. One of those impulse moments.

There was a lot of Stckles and die-cutting involved. I had fun.

And do you know what - I'm surprisingly happy with the result! :D
Materials used:
Papers from K & Co
Stamp is Sugar Nellie Summer Ice Cream
Tools: Nestabilities, Bosskut & Sizzix dies
Colouring medium: Promarkers
Robin's Nest Dew drops, brad from my stash, flower from Papirloftet

Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend!



6 comments:

Scrapmumur said...

Oh...Annika, your card is splendid!!!
Lovely colours and marvelous design.
I love.
Hugs, Mumur

Marcea said...

I am not surprised you are happy sweetie .... this is totally scruumy!!!!! So glad you had fun, we forget that is exactly what it should be!!! Have an excellent weekend!
-x-

deifen said...

This is exquisite Annika your cards just ooze talent!!I love how you used black elements!Perfect!
Dei x

Tara said...

Hi Annika - I've been following your blog recently and I love your cards. The colours on this one are so striking and the flowers are gorgeous....... I must get some of those! xx

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card xxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love it too! Quite beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails